DELIVERY DATE DECEMBER FOR THE NEW BIKES, PRE-ORDER NOW!
In our opinion this is the best entry level Pit bike 140cc Motard on the market. The quality and price point is unmatched by other competitors. Check out some of the specs below. If you want to know more about our Workz bikes then please drop us an email. These bikes are also supplied with Race tyres, please read the below specifications. ALL our bikes come complete.
Workz Motard W140SM Specifications
- Engine - Single cylinder Motosyko YX140 CRF style race engine (4 speed / N1234) including Air filter.
- Engine drive sprocket guard - CNC Factory guard fitted as standard.
- Kick Starter - SM reinforced Steel (standard OEM equipment)
- Oil cooler - Workz Factory race oil cooler with braided hoses
- Exhaust System - Stainless steel exhaust pipe (including removable DB killer).
- Front Suspension - 660mm Workz UPSD forks.
- Rear Suspension - 285mm DNM race mono shock MT-RC 1000lbs spring (Fully Adjustable race settings)
- Front & Rear brake - (Front twin pot floating caliper) Rear oversized single pot floating caliper.
- Front & Rear discs - (Wavey) Front 220mm / Rear 200mm.
- Hand Guards - Workz wraparounds with aluminium skeleton.
- Wheels - Mobster - Front 2.15 x 12 / Rear 2.75 x 12
- Tyres - Maxxis MA-R1 race tyres - Front 100/90-12 - Rear 120/80-12 (Supplied with bike but not pictured on the bike)
- Motard bobbins - Complete set fitted. Wheel axles and foot pegs.
- Catch Tray - Factory Motosyko catch tray also included (but not pictured)
- Overflow Bottles - Carburettor and oil overflow bottles included but above catch tray can be used in tandem.
- Graphics kit - Workz Industries 2019 sm factory graphics kit fitted.
- Plastics - NEW Black Polypropylene flexible plastics
- Frame - Workz racing Pilot frame ......................................
- Sub Frame - Light weight steel ..............................
- Swing Arm - Factory CrOm reinforced.
- Seat - Black gripper seat fitted. Seat height is 780mm
Note:- All parts are supplied loose and not fitted.
Owners manual download (Here)