LAST FEW BIKES AT THIS FANTASTIC PRICE, MAKING WAY FOR ARRIVAL OF NEW STOCK! BE QUICK
This is our flagship Factory MX pit bike. Certainly nothing for this price and in its class comes close. Check out some of the specs below. If you want to know more about our Workz bikes then please drop us an email.
Workz MX Factory Specifications
- Engine - Single cylinder Workz YX160 (KLX) style race engine (4 speed / N1234)
- Engine drive sprocket guard - CNC Factory guard fitted as standard.
- Kick Starter - Factory MX reinforced Steel
- Gear lever - Aluminium Factory style
- Rear brake lever - CNC billet underlever style
- Oil cooler - Workz Factory race oil cooler with braided hoses
- Exhaust System - Factory stainless steel race pipe (including power bomb fitted to exhaust header pipe) Factory black muffler.
- Front Suspension - 800mm Engi Japan race forks 48 x48 ( Fully Adjustable race settings / compression and rebound) CNC Billet triple clamps.
- Rear Suspension - 335mm DNM race mono shock MT-RC 1000lbs spring (Fully Adjustable race settings)
- Front & Rear brake - Radial monoblock calipers with braided hose and CNC adapter plate
- Front & Rear discs - (Wavey) Front 220mm / Rear 200mm.
- Rear disc guard - Hard Polypropylene black plastic.
- Wheels - 14" Front / 12" Rear (Fitted with stainless spokes and CNC billet hub) 7116 Aluminium rims.
- Tyres - 14" Front (60/100-14 tyre) 12" Rear (80/100-12 tyre) fitted with Arro Race tyres
- Graphics kit - Workz Industries factory graphics kit fitted.
- Plastics - NEW Black Polypropylene flexible plastics
- Frame - Workz racing Factory frame Chromoly (CrMo)
- Sub Frame - Lightweight Chromoly blend (CrMo)....???
- Swing Arm - Factory Aluminium reinforced.
- Seat - Black gripper seat fitted.
Don't forget to add some optional extras from the list above. We have discounted some race parts to help get you started!
Note:- If you add a TB V2 head to your Workz bike, you will need to make a small modification to your existing exhaust system by heating it up and slowly manipulating it into place. All parts are supplied loose and not fitted.
Owners manual download (Here)